Join a globally renowned company, who deliver conferences, events and exhibitions (both online and in-person) in the India, Middle East in various sectors.
We have 25 years legacy, and now, due to an exciting period of accelerated growth we are looking for an exceptional Event Manager, with around 2-3 years’ experience. This role will be working on one of the company’s most exciting portfolios. Our clients host some of the industry’s most high-profile B2B events in locations such as Asia, Middle East and Europe (and yes, you will attend the events you work on!).
We are looking at Event Marketing Executives to be based in New Delhi / Mumbai . This role will support our events with the marketing that takes part all around the globe.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Assist with all tasks related to the promotion and preparation of the event
- Liaise with design team, event venue and printers to produce all assets required to decorate the space during the event, including boards and banners, certificates
- Work with the event app to make sure the app is branding compliant
- Collate and coordinate content to be added to the event app, ensuring brand consistency and tone of voice
- Collate content and prepare event slides making sure they are compliant with the branding of the project and the tone of voice of the organisation
- Support pre and post-event with set up and the smooth running of the event, including liaison with Social Media Manager for Twitter wall and similar interactive social content during the event
- Work with the relevant supplier on the production of an event highlight video to be released post-event
- Experience in event marketing and management
- Experience managing projects and suppliers on time and within budget
- E-marketing skills, creating and editing newsletters
- CMS skills- creating content for webpages
- Copywriting/content skills
- PowerPoint skills (expertise on how to use slide Master) and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Experience with graphic design tools (Adobe Creative and/or Canva)
Location: Mumbai / New Delhi
Hybrid working with around 3 days in the office.
Salary: 35,000 – 55,000 (depending on experience)
Apply to :- email@example.com