Exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated conference and association consulting professionals delivering high-quality services to our clients.
What is the role?
There are 3 areas of responsibility within this role;
- Client Management
To develop, sustain, manage and grow client satisfaction with each level of interaction. Works with his/her team to plan and build many-to-many relationships with the client. Creates multiple supporters within the organizing committee, so that the departure of a single member will not result in termination of the commercial relationship.
- Vendor Management
Enable the organization to control costs and drive service excellence. Also, mitigate risks to gain increased value from vendors throughout the deal lifecycle.
- Increasing the projected Revenue
Generate additional revenue by upselling the services.
The role will demand great ability to demonstrate the consultative approach to the client and explain our ability to:
- Deliver the solution.
- Measure the Impact of the project – make recommendations on continuous improvement.
- As a result of the above, to communicate the benefits and value of Sustained Engagement to a business.
What will you need to focus on?
- Relationship Building Skills – To demonstrate mastery of the core skills required to form meaningful interpersonal relationships.
- Personal Network Development – To develop and maintain a vibrant, long-term network of relationships with individuals from multiple associations.
- Team Leadership – Assemble, lead, and manage successful project teams whose members learn and grow from the experience.
- Thoughtful Leadership – To be recognized by clients as a thoughtful leader who offers strong judgment and big-picture thinking on top of industry or functional expertise.
- Firm Ambassadorship – Deliver, as appropriate, the best the firm has to offer by mobilizing the right people, resources, and ideas into each client relationship.
- Relationship Management – Constantly able to maximize profits of the project with the consultative approach towards the client.
- Personal Leadership and Effectiveness – Takes charge of your own personal development and demonstrate effectiveness in self-management.
What do you do, day to day?
- Working closely with the Sales Department to provide guidance maximizing current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM.
- Maintaining strong contacts with clients and ensure retention of the clients for repeat business.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel with existing clients.
- Analysis of the current CRM activities and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organization.
- Making sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximize its effectiveness towards client satisfaction.
- Managing the department efficiently to enable tailored and relevant services to clients.
- Identifying customers’ needs/requirements in order to create and offer them better services adhering to the guidelines and policies of CIM Global.
- Continuously connecting and knowledge sharing with the team for effective delivery of events/conferences.
- Necessary checks and balances for respective projects maximizing CIMGlobal profit at the same time preparing value propositions for clients.
- Effectively handling vendors in order to increase the projected margins.
- Think out of the box and come up with new innovations to cater day to day challenges and to increase the profitability of CIMGLOBAL.
- Responsible for Vendor Identification, Empanelment, Negotiation and Management to get the best deals and increase the profitability of the conference.
What kind of person are you?
- Focused and determined with a deep experience of Client Servicing.
- Unfazed by minor defeats and the unwillingness of some clients to engage with you–you will get there in the end!
- Highly organised, with exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail; including a passion for maintaining a highly organised and up-to-date CRM process.
- You have experience of PCO environment or associated with a PCO currently.
- Willing to seize responsibility.
- You are great with people at all levels.
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure.
- Confident and engaging communicator.
- Flexible – You are willing to grow and change with the organization’s new policies and technology.
- You have the ability to write clear and concise copy.
- Have advanced influencing skills.
- You can delegate effectively.
- Have a wide knowledge and keep up-to-date with the MICE industry.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office/PPT/Excel/running an effective CRM system.
- Above all, you are passionate about doing extraordinary work, and with a proven track record of being involved in its output.
- Year-on-year revenue growth.
- Aggressive and efficient conversion rate.
- Focused towards Client Satisfaction.
- Proven impact in broadening the understanding and appeal of CIMGlobal.
- Liked, trusted and respected leader within the company.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org