Our CS & IT team is rapidly expanding, and we are now hiring a Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager – CS & IT for Bengaluru location having 1 to 4 years of experience.
What is the role?
The areas of responsibility within this role;
- Relationship Management (Coordination with Client, peers, Vendors and Internal departments)
- Upselling through IT Tools & IT integration
- Retrieving, Compiling & Reporting information for project related activities
- Budgeting, Client meetings, writing proposals, drafting contracts, Negotiations
- Data capturing and efficient Database Management
- Customization and Management of online tools for Registration, Accommodation and Abstract Submission.
- Coordination and Management for Projects related website design, graphic design and IT integrations.
- Onsite team management.
What will you need to focus on?
- Being exceptionally organized to maintain work at a good pace with great accuracy.
- Be updated on the new techniques to simplify and speed up work.
- Constantly enhance knowledge and communication skills to approach and close maximum registrations possible and train your team on the same.
- Relationship Building – To demonstrate mastery of the core skills required to form meaningful interpersonal relationships.
- Personal Leadership and Effectiveness – Takes charge of your own personal development and demonstrate effectiveness in self-management.
- Being an efficient leader and mentor to the team.
What do you do, day to day?
- Develop and maintain the database.
- Team Management.
- Preparing Strategies and Proposals for IT upselling.
- Meeting clients.
- Coordination with CRM team to fulfil their CS & IT needs.
- Sending periodical project reports to respective CRMs.
- Handle project related phone and e-mail queries
- Central Contact Point to CRM Team.
- Efficiently compiling Registration and online Accommodation MIS.
- Abstract Management.
- Responsible for registration-area onsite move-in and set-up.
- Manage the complete Setup and Distribution of Name Badges
What kind of person are you?
- Focused and determined.
- An efficient Team Leader and Mentor.
- Unfazed by minor defeats and the unwillingness of some clients to engage with you–you will get there in the end!
- Highly organised with exceptional administration skills.
- Willing to seize responsibility.
- You are great with people at all levels.
- Unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure.
- You are a confident and engaging communicator.
- Flexible – You are willing to grow and change with the organization’s new policies and technology.
- Have the ability to write clear and concise copy.
- You have advanced influencing skills.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Above all, you are passionate about doing extraordinary work.
- Aggressive and efficient conversion rate.
- Focused towards achieving the CS & IT target.
- Liked, trusted and respected within the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV to [email protected]