CIMGlobal initiated and organized Social footprints National CSR Awards & Summit as a honorable responsibility towards sustainable nation’s development in which prominent personalities took part.
Social footprints National CSR Summit took place on 27th April in Vigyan Bhawan where dignified personalities from several countries witnessed this noble cause and shared their valuable ideas how to make social responsibility better and more accountable to the society.
- Recognizing the achievements of institutions that have contributed significantly towards the growth of the economy in India in the recent years for the betterment of their work in the future.
- Identifying innovative approaches, employment and technology applications that will help to build a robust CSR programs.
Companies that Supported the Social- Footprints National CSR Awards & Summit are –
Some companies whose achievements were recognized:
FIINOVATION – They are working in different sectors for the betterment of society, IL&FS Skills Development Corporation Limited (IL&FS Skills), Yes Bank, JLL, Global Compact Network, GAIL (Swatch Bharat Mission) & many more.
To make the Awards more successful there were several Dignitaries who not only attended the ceremony but shared their valuable opinions regarding CSR and its importance for the society:
- Shri Shekhar Dutt – Ex. Governor of Chhattisgarh State, Deputy National Security Advisor of India, Defense Secretary of India
- Mr. Sandeep Chachra – Country Director, ActionAid Association India.
- Dr. Ashutosh Karnatak – Director projects, Gas Authority of India Limited, GAIL
- Mr. Tariq Eashwan – Deputy Chief Commission, Saudi Arabian Embassy
- H.E. Mr. Ali Illiassou, Ambassador of Niger
- H.E. Augusto Montiel, Ambassador of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- H.E. Mr. Daniel Chuburu, Ambassador, Embassy of Argentina
CIMGlobal team led this event to achieve the maximum impact, to expand the reach, to acknowledge the contributions and to motivate different sectors to work together for the mutual goal: sustainable development in India.
CIMGlobal’s aim was to give recognize those who work hard to achieve positive changes in the society and to put a benchmark for the future achievements.
We encourage you to put Social Footprints – National CSR Awards & Summit in your calendar for the next edition in February 2019.
For more information and how you can contribute to this cause, please contact Mayank Poddar at [email protected] or by telephone: +919167318867.