Attend the most comprehensive international
healthcare conference and tradeshow in the industry
to be held at Bengaluru on March 3 – 4, 2017.
We take great pleasure to inform you that the International Healthcare Tourism Congress (IHTC – 2017) is back and scheduled to happen in Bengaluru during March 3 and 4, 2017.
IHTC – INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE TOURISM CONGRESS is a noted knowledge platform of international standard Healthcare and Tourism in India with an objective to bring together India’s top executives/ decision makers from the medical, healthcare and tourism industry, innovative solution providers and stalwarts to discuss on acute technological issues and business challenges currently faced in the Healthcare Sector in the country. It will, therefore, provide maximum inputs of practical knowledge among Medical Tourism Agencies (MTAs), Tourism experts and Medical Marketing heads, addressing sessions on the latest and most recent developments.
There is a special hosted buyer program announced for Medical Tourism Agencies (MTA) which will provide discounts for registrations, complimentary registrations, local hospitality, and travel allowance to selected companies, government employees, insurance agents and other qualified buyers as beneﬁts. You are invited to attend all our networking events and make the best use of your time at IHTC 2017, Bangalore (India).
- Hosted Buyer Lounge – Complimentary refreshments/ meals, dedicated badge facilities and staff to assist onsite.
- Accommodation at Bangalore for 1 to 2 nights.
- Others- Airport transfers, free Wi-Fi and a dedicated IHTC 2017 onsite support team.
TO QUALIFY AS A HOSTED BUYER
- To qualify for the IHTC 2017 Hosted Buyer Program, you must be active in the field of Medical Tourism (preferably in India), be responsible for planning, organizing and recommending institutes/ hospitals/ patients for travel for medical reasons.
- IHTC 2017 requires full details of no. patients you have managed or managing the travel for and to which institutes.
- Buyers from India should list details of travel within the country.
Please note: Acceptance into the program is decided by IHTC advisors; we might not have any influence over the qualification requirements or acceptance process.
Please Click Here to apply for IHTC 2017 Hosted Buyer Program.