Asst. Manager/Manager (CRM)
Based in Gurgaon & Bangalore
Apply to :- [email protected]
- Maintaining strong contacts with clients and ensure retention of the clients for repeat business.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel with existing clients.
- Analysis of the current CRM activities and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organization.
- Making sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximize its effectiveness towards client satisfaction.
- Managing the department efficiently to enable tailored and relevant services to clients.
- Identifying customers’ needs/requirements in order to create and offer them better services adhering to the guidelines and policies of the company.
- Continuously connect and share knowledge with the team for effective delivery of events and conferences.
- Necessary checks and balances for respective projects maximizing CIMGlobal profit at the same time preparing value propositions for clients.
- Effectively handling vendors in order to increase the projected margins.
- Think out of box and come up with new innovations to cater day to day challenges and to increase the profitability of CIMGLOBAL.
- Responsible for Vendor Identification, Empanelment, Negotiation and Management to get the best deals and increase profitability of the conference.