EXPLORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT CIMGLOBAL
Minimum 1-3 years of software sales experience and develop clear strategy to increase sales .Reach out and qualify warm leads that are provided. Conduct online (web-based) and onsite demos of the Xpert product suite. Lead generation, qualification, demonstration, negotiation & closure . Ability to manage multiple clients. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to translate incomplete customer requirements into actionable tasks. Manage the complete sales cycle prospecting, lead qualification, demos and closing. Manage a consultative relationship with the prospect offering them solutions to problems rather than software with features.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Business development, software marketing , communication skills , lead qualification , demos and closing, Good presentation and communication skills.
- Permanent Job, Full Time
The Marketing and Communication professional will be responsible for managing the Marketing and Communication from both a strategic & operational perspective at CIMGlobal. This position is responsible for Project Marketing as well as Corporate Communication. Project Marketing will focus on project needs and target audience to ensure growth in business. Corporate Communication must focus on company’s brand building in the Local and International Market.
- Develop and implement project marketing strategy with focused approach towards business growth.
- Enhance digital marketing.
- Maximise online advertising.
- Create, Proof Read and Develop Content for website of the event.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute fully integrated marketing programs to generate brand awareness and drive prospect engagement for Digital Marketing Services Practice.
- Event marketing, content development and design Flyer, Brochure, case study etc.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance CIMGlobal’s brand identity.
- Managing Marketing Campaigns for company using Web platforms i.e., Website/Social Media/ Blog/Online forums etc.
- Manage company’s website content.
- Preparing Newsletters on Forth Weekly basis.
- Collecting case studies and project details across office and use the information for Brand Building.
- Positioning CIMGlobal with International events as knowledge partners.
- Create awareness in the market about speaking slots offered to CIMGlobal Team.
- Enhance PR and Media network through online space activities.
Required Skills –
- Creative and goal oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Social Media Skills
- Broad Communication Capabilities
- An analytical mind
- Tech Fluency
CIMGlobal, a premier, fully integrated global meetings and associations management company is looking for Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager to be based in Hyderabad.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated conference and association consulting professionals delivering high-quality services to our clients.
We are looking for commercially minded and intuitive Sales Manager with minimum six years experience preferably in the fields of pharmaceuticals, education or events.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, passionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable about selling, self-motivated and have the ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a timely manner. The candidate will be an ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic, and vibrant team.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to deliver revenue ahead of sales targets, build and negotiate required tasks with confidence, and have the desire and ability to develop new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting thorough analysis of potential customers
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the client
- Manage, maintain and develop strong relationships with key clients to deliver increased revenues from more creative solutions
- Producing and executing the marketing plan for sales
- Building new sales propositions that deliver on clients’ objectives
- A key focus on new business development to grow the client base
- Cold calling and sales through tele-sales
- Managing events operations and liaising with clients onsite to ensure that their contract is fulfilled and all of their concerns and needs are addressed
- Maintaining a sales database, reporting activities and preparing contracts
Key skills required:
- 2-5 years experience preferably in sectors of Events/Pharma/Education
- Track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop high value, bespoke sales solutions
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organizational skills
- Highly effective telephone sales skills
- Ability to negotiate confidently at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
CIMGlobal, a premier, fully integrated global meetings and associations management company is looking for Manager – Sponsorship Sales to be based in Bangalore.
What is the role?
There are 3 areas of responsibility within this role;
New Business Acquisition
- Generation of prospective business through Sponsorship Sales to achieve individual and organization’s revenue targets.
- Help to expand and grow the business by identifying, contacting, building and closing new business relationships with existing/pre-identified clients.
- Additionally, to support, manage or lead the RFQ and pitch process in response to business opportunities.
- Develop and communicate our positioning and messaging to help differentiate CIMGlobal in the marketplace. Through using the right marketing channels, to amplify our credentials/capabilities/approach to prospective clients and business influencers.
- Generate, Develop and implement Sponsorship Strategies to achieve pre-set goals.
The role will demand a consummate ability to demonstrate our consultative approach to the client and explain our ability to:
- Deliver the solution.
- Measure the Impact of the project – make recommendations on continuous improvement.
- As a result of the above, to communicate the benefits and value of Sustained Engagement to a business.
What will you need to focus on?
- To be the initial ’voice’ of CIMGlobal as appropriate in introducing our capabilities, experience, and credentials to interested decision-makers that we have identified as prospective clients. To create the appropriate interest and enthusiasm in our offer based on the passion, credibility and intelligent dialogue presented over the phone/face-to-face/written documentation.
- To generate as many meaningful appointments to meet with decision-makers who have a key influence over organizers.
- To generate greater awareness of CIMGlobal and a client-led interest in learning more about our capabilities through networking/PR/marketing channels, with the ultimate aim of developing a long-term and valuable relationship with pre-identified and approved organizations.
- To be Pro-active in coming up with solutions for responsibilities imparted.
- To help provide a long-term and sustained sales approach to ensuring that CIMGlobal is front-of-mind when considering PCO.
- To coordinate on a regular weekly basis on any sponsorship sales leads and pitch proposals. To exchange contact and updated CRM information and help form a sponsorship sales strategy for appropriate clients.
- To create bespoke growth strategies for each existing client to enlarge the footprint of CIMGlobal both locally and internationally.
What do you do, day to day?
- Responsible for managing the entire life cycle of Sponsorship Sales.
- Responsible for new client acquisition through own contacts and carrying out sponsorship sales activities and business presentation to prospective clients.
- Contribute heavily to winning pitches.
- Identifying potential customers and understanding their needs/requirements in order to create and offer better service.
- Responsible for achieving specific targets, client meetings, lead generations.
- Responsible for writing proposals, client presentations, drafting contracts and budgeting.
- Effective negotiations with clients by identifying their requirements and pitching services to fulfill their brief.
- Gathering and reporting management information for sponsorship sales activities and update CRM system.
- Identify and understand the voice of customers and maintain strong contacts with existing and new clients.
- Develop positive on-going relationships with clients at all levels.
- Efficiently interpret client briefs.
- Ensure quality standards are being adhered.
- Think out of the box and instigate new innovations to new potential clients.
What kind of person are you?
- You are a proven winner – you enjoy the thrill of hunting new business opportunities and winning them.
- You are focused and determined by a deep experience in the sales and marketing arena.
- You are unfazed by minor defeats and the unwillingness of some clients to engage with you. You will get there in the end!
- You are highly organized, with exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail; including a passion for maintaining a highly organized and up-to-date Sales/CRM system.
- You have experience of PCO environment or associated with a PCO currently.
- You are willing to seize responsibility.
- You are great with people at all levels.
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure.
- You are a confident and engaging communicator and presenter.
- You have the ability to write clear and concise copy.
- You have advanced influencing skills.
- You can delegate effectively.
- You have a wide knowledge of the marketing industry and keep up-to-date with the MICE industry
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office/PPT/Excel/running an effective CRM system.
- Above all, you are passionate about doing extraordinary work, and with a proven track record of being involved in its output.
- Year-on-year revenue growth.
- Aggressive and efficient new business conversion rate.
- Proven impact in broadening the understanding and appeal of CIMGlobal.
- Liked, trusted and respected leader within the company.