CIMGlobal, a premier, fully integrated global meetings and associations management company is looking for Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager to be based in Hyderabad.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated conference and association consulting professionals delivering high-quality services to our clients.
We are looking for commercially minded and intuitive Sales Manager with minimum six years experience preferably in the fields of pharmaceuticals, education or events.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, passionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable about selling, self-motivated and have the ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a timely manner. The candidate will be an ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic, and vibrant team.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to deliver revenue ahead of sales targets, build and negotiate required tasks with confidence, and have the desire and ability to develop new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting thorough analysis of potential customers
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the client
- Manage, maintain and develop strong relationships with key clients to deliver increased revenues from more creative solutions
- Producing and executing the marketing plan for sales
- Building new sales propositions that deliver on clients’ objectives
- A key focus on new business development to grow the client base
- Cold calling and sales through tele-sales
- Managing events operations and liaising with clients onsite to ensure that their contract is fulfilled and all of their concerns and needs are addressed
- Maintaining a sales database, reporting activities and preparing contracts
Key skills required:
- 2-5 years experience preferably in sectors of Events/Pharma/Education
- Track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop high value, bespoke sales solutions
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organizational skills
- Highly effective telephone sales skills
- Ability to negotiate confidently at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite